Sunday, November 8, 2009

1. An Introduction

What is evolution really? What do we know now? We have statistical evidence that suggests evolutionary process, but in the end the statistics can only describe the process in its current step. As many of us know, evolution is a process of many steps. I have in many ways devoted my life to understanding the Dynamics in Evolution. I want to know what truly governs this process from a more general view. What makes a system what it is? What predications can we make on a coming evolutionary step? Can a system be forced to evolve? I hope to answer many of these kinds of questions and establish a scientific method in proof of my claims. I will do this by observation, example, and what tools I have available from my knowledge of mathematics. It is my intent to explain the math I'll use to the best of my ability so even those without knowledge of the subject can remain involved in the arguments. This will be a journal of my observations.

I realize that this is an undertaking, one which I have already spent the better part of a decade pondering. While I realize that this format is not the best format in which too plead my case for Universal Evolution, I do believe it is a great place for me to start gathering my thoughts. Along the way, I will be adding some math to begin backing my ideas. However do not believe that what I am talking about here is scientific by any measure, because making it scientific is in fact my goal. I have spent much time tweaking my ideas, the philosophy, logic, but I can now start testing them with the tools mathematics has given me.

Please join me in an expression of introspection, I am almost certain you'll enjoy what I have to say. In my next post I will be discussing what I define as a system, so as to avoid arguing over semantics in the future. Until then, safe travels.

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly join you in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always respected your views and intelligence.

    You're smart enough to see beyond what the rest of us does, but humble enough to listen (and respect) what others have to say.

    Good luck bro, I'm sure your revelations will be great to hear as always!!!

    ReplyDelete